Note: Apply now to get more detailed description of given problem areas.
Low-cost accident detection device
Theft prevention - Power transmission lines
Real time risk exposure assessment due to global events
Anti theft solution and tamper proof packaging for transportation of goods
Automatic farmer registration
Non intrusive vulnerability detection in electric wiring
Smart cash-transit boxes for theft prevention
15th Dec - 25th Jan
MVP/Prototype & Feedback:
26th Jan - 30th Jan
21st Feb 2018
31st Jan 2018
28th Feb 2018
1. Cash Prize of INR 100,000
2. POC Opportunities with ICICI Lombard
3. Equity-free Acceleration opportunities with Zone Startups India
4. Free Pass for the Fintegrate Zone 2018 conference
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Who can participate?
Any Startup, developer, a hardware enthusiast, embedded system developers and maker community who want to try their idea in action.
However, knowing a language is not mandatory.
2) Can I apply with an existing product and build on it for the hackathon?
Yes, you can use your existing product, as long as you hold the rights of using it. We are looking for solutions to the problems.
3) Who owns the product?
Pre-owned IP belongs to the participant however, ICICI Lombard will hold the rights for whatever gets developed at the hackathon – idea / logic / code.
The participant will need to be handed over his work at the end of the Hackathon.
4) What are the expectations from a participant?
A working prototype of the solution that you have proposed.
5) Where will the Hackathon be hosted?
This is not a physical hackathon, you are free to build the prototype remotely and submit your solutions online.
The winners will be notified via email and they will receive their prizes at the Fintegrate Zone Conference in Mumbai.
6) What will be the judging criteria used?
• How novel, original & innovative is the idea?
• Maturity of technology used
• How well does it addresses the given problem statement
• Technical feasibility and practicality
• Economic viability
• Scalability and overall difficulty
• Complexity of proposed Idea
27th February - 1st March 2018